Thursday, October 8, 2009

I have been away from blogging for awhile. As you all know, work and responsibilities take time away from my quilting life. This little blog is a big-time WIP. I have changed the picture a couple of times now. Granny Gigglewings could not be made into a "clean" image, so I switched to my Pieced Peace Dove. This is the middle square of my oldest quilt. I designed it myself in another lifetime. So we are trying it on for awhile. Maybe I will put up 2 or 3 and let you all vote on which one you like.

I just discovered siggies and I want to do this. They are sweet little signature quilt blocks and I am going to design one that says "ME"! Take a look at this: http://quiltsandsiggies.web-log.nl/quilts_and_siggies. I am excited about this and am looking forward to making my first ones.

I have finished my grand-nephew's baby blanket. He is not even born yet, hopefully it will arrive in Ohio before he does! So hang in there Patti, it is on the way! It is the first one quilted on my new sewing machine. I am so happy I made this purchase. I can't wait to see how I take to free motion quilting. I can do that with this machine. I am so happy happy!

Today was not a good day when I first got up this morning. But blogging has made me feel better. I am blessed and I am going to make this a great day. 

Peace and Prayers for you too!
missd

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing more of your post! And I love your header picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for your kind words. I do plan on stepping up the blogging. I have so much to say and so little time! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete