Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hello everyone,

I am trying out a new look on this site. Do you like it? Please be honest...I want it to be attractive and appropriate...so feel free to post your true feelings about it! It is kinda quilty..

I just got back from Jacksonville Florida GetQuit clinics. We did a clinic at the Mayport Navy Station and things went great there. Now I have this weekend to rest and quilt and quilt and rest. Its my R&R, then off to Charlotte South Carolina for 5 days. My quilting time has had a big bite taken out of it so some of the Christmas gifts I was planning on making may not get made! But it is for a good cause and getting quit for Christmas would be the greatest gift for a smoker! don't you think? I know I would give up a Christmas gift to get someone to quit smoking!

I am still sending out a challange for all of you quilters: I am inviting you to a Pay It Forward Challange. It works like this: If you would like to participate in a PIF please post a comment here. Hopefully three brave souls will be interested - if more than three express interest I will draw names to determine the winners. The three people chosen will get a small, handmade gift from me within the next year.  They in turn would issue the challange to their quilting friends. If you decide to participate just  post this logo on your blog along with a PIF challage. It is a lot of fun and I hope my quilty friends are up to keeping it out there.

That's it for now...gotta  pack  for tomorrows trip.

Peace and Prayers
missd

1 comment:

  1. Hi Missd! I think your new webpage is lovely! Yes, very quilty and colourful.

    Enjoy your trip,
    Happy Sewing!

    ReplyDelete