Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hello to you all.....Still recovering from Thankagiving dinner by eating more turkey! We aare a small family these days but my daughter still cooks a big, wonderful Thanksgiving Day dinner for us. This year it was my daughter Robin, her 6 year old son Billy, my son Robert, my mom (who is visiting from Illinois for the winter), and myself. We  enjoyed each others company and our big old fashion dinner and now we are getting back to our daily routines. I am attending a donor appreciation luncheon at the South Texas Blood and Tissue Center on Monday. I am honored to meet someone whose life was saved by mulitiple blood transfusions, and I happen to be one of the donors. Then on Wednesday I am off to Jacksonville Fla  for more GetQuit Clinics. For more information on this go to http://www.mygetquitstory.blogspot.com/. Of course I am quilting and sewing, and block swapping,  and thinking about christmas gifts and how many will actually be finished in time. We live life abundantly because we live blessed lives! Every day I thank God for the life He has given me. It is part of the reason I do what I do!

Today I am inviting you to a Pay It Forward Challange. It works like this:  If you would like to participate in a PIF please post a comment here. Hopefully three brave souls will be interested - if more than three express interest I will draw names to determine the winners. The three people chosen will get a small, handmade gift from me within the next year and must post this logo on their blog along with a PIF entry. I will choose the participants a week from today.

Peace and Prayers
missd

No comments:

Post a Comment