Thursday, September 17, 2009

So, today I paid a visit to the Southside Hancock Fabrics store. I wanted a chance to talk to the quilting teacher in that store because I need ideas for my own classes. Oh, yeah! I forgot to mention, I am teaching quilting classes on Monday and Wednesday evenings at the store near my house. I missed her by one day, she is there on Wednesdays only. I am so excited about this, but of course I do tend to get excited about my Quilty stuff! I live such a blessed life! Henry David thoreau said "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you have imagined". I am so doing that. I think I have been living my life to get to this point. I get to create such beautiful things, I get to be close to family and friends (the people I love the most), and I get to work doing what I love! I am living the life I imagined and it is all because the Lord has blessed me! I hope all who share my "Quilty Pleasures" journey will live a happy, peaceful life too. God bless you for being who you are and what you do!

Peace, missd

No comments:

Post a Comment