Saturday, September 12, 2009

What a great Saturday! I have spent almost all day in my inner sanctum designing this blog site because I really want to share it with everyone. I have big plans on posting my beloved quilts and causes. I also want to do some tutorials to guide those who want to learn. Right now I am planning a baby quilt for my neice who lives in Ohio. It is so much fun because I have not had an occasion to make a baby blanket in many, many years. Lucky Patti, she will probably get 2 or 3 before her son is even born. So I am planning it out on my design wall ( the one in my head). I plan on watching a movie tonight and cutting 3.5 inch blocks. I am doing a 9 Patch in cute baby stuff and will have a lot of crisp white squares in it too. I will post a picture when it is done.

Peace, missd

No comments:

Post a Comment